As a charitable organization, we rely on the support of our community. Your membership positively affects people of all ages who access LTCES programs and opportunities. When you become an LTCES member, you become a part of a community of people who care!
LTCES Memberships are by Donation
- Members of the community are invited to complete an application for membership below, by donation.
Suggested $10 for Families/Individuals.
Suggested $25 for Not for Profit/Business.
- All parents or guardians of children currently enrolled at Lake Trail Community School are automatically voting members. ** We welcome your donations, but they are not required.
- Administration and staff of SD 71 may be non-voting members of the Society.
- Memberships renewal annually on July 31st.
- Every member in good standing is entitled to one vote at our Annual General Meeting.
Choose from the three membership application and donation options below:
2. E-transfer donation amount with the subject line “Membership Donation” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any troubles with the form, email LTCSCoordinator@sd71.bc.ca
Download our printable registration form and send it, along with your donation, by mail to:
Lake Trail Community Education Society
℅ Lake Trail Community School
805 Willemar Avenue
Courtenay, BC V9N 3M1