Why donate to LTCES?
LTCES is a small charitable organization. We are able to make a big impact by using an existing facility and harnessing the skills within our community to offer barrier free programs and opportunities.
As the need for support within our community grows, so do expenses for LTCES.
How your gift can make a difference:
- Supporting programs that enrich the lives of our community, including drop-in evenings, workshops, early years programs, healthy foods programs, and more.
- Supporting inter-generational connections and reducing isolation.
- Improving the well-being of children affected by poverty and food insecurity through our free salad bar, robust and nutritious after school snacks, and cooking programs.
- Helping to meet the physical, social, emotional, and academic needs of youth outside of regular school hours.
- Providing for the care and growth of our Community Garden and Outdoor Hub.
- Contributing to ongoing operational expenses, such as supplies, facilitators, and staffing.
- Ensuring that our programs and services are free or low cost, remaining accessible to everyone.
How to Make Your Donation
Donate online: With Canada Helps, you can quickly and easily make a donation and receive a charitable tax receipt.
E-transfers are also accepted to info@LTCES.ca. Please make a note in your e-transfer if you would like a charitable tax receipt sent to you.
Cheques are also gratefully accepted. Please make cheques payable to Lake Trail Community Education Society and send with a note to the following address:
Lake Trail Community Education Society
℅ Lake Trail Community School
805 Willemar Avenue
Courtenay, BC V9N 3M1
LTCES is a registered charity — #846411106RR0001, and tax receipts are issued for all donations over $25.